Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Reflections, Suggestions, & Seed Thought

Reflections
Remember that as well as being a journey of loss, this is also a opportunity for learning and growth. When I first heard Tulku Thondup say, "take it as a blessing," I struggled with those words. How could he possibly say that? What was he getting at? Upon reflection, I knew he intended it as an invitation to see the opportunities in our situation, and that he was framing it in the most uplifting, spacious way possible. Whenever I remembered that phrase, my perspective on our situation expanded. I felt both challenged and hopeful. I knew I would be learning life's hardest lessons: loss, surrender, dying, and death. And along with these was the opportunity to deepen in trust and love.

Suggestions
Start practicing ways to steady yourself by cultivating calmness in difficult moments. In those times, become aware of your body and your breath. Practice noticing how several deep, calming breaths can steady you. An invaluable practice in any situation is to keep returning to the rhythm of your breath to anchor you to the present moment.

Seed Thought
I can reach out for help at any time.

1 comment:

Anneke Sergio said...

Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, measles, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, bile salt disease, fol ate deficinecy, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, cholera, fatigue, muscle aches, shortness of breath, alzhemer's disease, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, Addison's disease back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.